A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Atiyeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Atiyeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiyeh graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Atiyeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lauren Atiyeh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Atiyeh practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Atiyeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Atiyeh practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.