A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Barbara Cohen MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Cohen has 13 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Cohen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.