A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Evans, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Evans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Womans Medical Center Inc
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Evans practice?
Dr. Stephanie Evans practices Pediatrics near Glens Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Ballston Lake, NY.
See Glens Falls Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Evans, Dr. Stephani Evans, Dr. Stephany Evans