A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Evans, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Evans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Evans practice?
Dr. Stephanie Evans practices Pediatrics near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glens Falls, NY and Burnt Hills, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Pediatricians.