Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Evans
Dr. Stephanie Evans, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Schenectady, NY, with other offices in Saratoga Springs, NY and Glens Falls, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Ellis Hospital - Mclellan Division, Saratoga Hospital and Ellis Hospital - Bellevue Woman`s Care Center. Dr. Evans has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Evans has the following 1 specialty