A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Spanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Spanos is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spanos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spanos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Spanos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Basilia Spanos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Spanos practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Spanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Spanos practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.