A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Baginski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Baginski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baginski
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Baginski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baginski graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Baginski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Baginski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Baginski practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Baginski has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Baginski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Family Physicians and Mount Airy General Practitioners.