A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Baginski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Baginski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baginski graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Baginski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Baginski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Baginski practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Baginski has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Baginski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Family Physicians and Mount Airy Primary Care Doctors.