A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Bauerle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Bauerle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauerle graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bauerle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Diane Bauerle DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie D. Bauerle practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Bauerle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Bauerle practices Internal Medicine near Union, MO.
See Union Internists.