Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Slock
Dr. Stephanie Slock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Francis, WI, with other offices in Hales Corners, WI and Franklin, WI (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Slock is affiliated with Aurora West Allis Medical Center, Aurora Medical Center - Summit and St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore. Dr. Slock has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Slock has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Stephanie Slock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Francis, WI.
Dr. David Sherman
Saint Francis, WI 0 mi44
Dr. Preetha Kurudiyara
Saint Francis, WI 0 mi13
Dr. Reena George
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Milwaukee, WI 1.08 mi19