A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Berg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Berg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Berg MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Berg practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Berg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Berg practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Internists.