A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bernstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Bernstein MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Bernstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Bernstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Woburn Internists, Woburn Hematologists, and Woburn Oncologists.