Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bernstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Bernstein MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Bernstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.