Dr. Stephanie Braun Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 4th, 2009

9 months ago had a Mohs Surgery under Dr. Braun's care. Her staff exemplified her professionalism. I had a large incision on my forehead that one would have to be hard pressed to identify now. Dr. Braun made me feel no fear in scheduling my surgery and relieved to have the surgery behind me. I felt assured that I had the best care, somewhat blessed.

May 19th, 2016