A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Bruce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Bruce, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Bruce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Bruce practice?
Dr. Stephanie Bruce practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston Radiologists.