Dr. Stephanie Bruce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Bruce?

August 7th, 2017

I will never go back to this disrespectful doctor. I have no ideal how she has any patients. I waited 2 hours for this person and finally got up and left. She was there the whole time. Her staff never came to explain why the wait. I would never recommend her to anyone. I hope she get sued somewhere down the road.

July 11th, 2017

be prepared to just sit in the patient room

I have had three visits so far that I am waiting for over 40 mins in the room. staff never went in to room to say sorry for the wait. On the third visit I walked out of the office. will go to my next apt and see if this happens again if it does then a new doctor it is. no one from the office has reached out to me.

January 6th, 2017

Great, thourough doctor

My partner and I both see Dr. Bruce. I have a long history and take a lot of meds. She methodically went through everything. She was kind and concerned. She also spent a lot of time with me during both visits. I have and will continue to refer my family and friends to her.

December 8th, 2016

cold, uncaring ,sad excuse for a "dr."

January 19th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Bruce for about 7 years now. Very professional and a great bedside manner. Always feel my questions are answered and she is very easy to talk to.

December 17th, 2015

Worst care ever

Don't be fooled by the awards on her bio like I was. She is a poor communicator at best and dishonest at worst. Never answered my questions and dismissed my concerns. She also charged us for services she didn't perform while failing to ignore my actual symptoms. She's proof that awards aren't reliable to judge competency.

October 30th, 2015

Awful Experience!

Please be warned. This doctor doesn't care about you. Your test results will not be given without another appointment and you will wait forever for it. Then, she will tell she is not really qualified to explain the results and refer you somewhere else. So, why did you come in the first place if she isn't qualified to explain your test results? Oh, but there will be a charge for the office visit where she tells you she isn't qualified to to explain your results.

July 27th, 2015

Poor communicator

Unfortunately, this doctor is more interested in overcharging for anything she can than being concerned for her patients. The other reviews are correct about the long wait times and confused staff, but I would have overlooked that for a competent, kind doctor. She asked me the same 2 questions for 6 visits in a row, never explained any lab results in detail, and rushed in and out of the room within 3-5 minutes. She performed unnecessary labs and billed us double for time she should have included in one visit. The worst part was that she didn't take my high risk pregancy seriously and pushed me off onto another doctor who was mystified as to why she sent me. After getting a prescription from that doctor, Dr. Bruce still did not monitor my symptoms. Her associate saw me when she left right as we were walking into the exam room for a "delivery". Thankfully he was appalled and took the right steps to rectify her neglect. Thank the Lord another doctor in the practice is professional and caring, but I should not have had to transfer in the middle of my pregnancy because she wasn't interested in giving me proper care.

August 10th, 2014

she is good

she is good。she is good。she is good。

June 15th, 2013

Although most of the times I waited were pretty ridiculous, sometimes even hours, I love Dr. Bruce. She is a very sweet, friendly woman and is very good at what she does. She also delivered me, and I felt it couldn't have gone any smoother. I would reccomend her to couples who are older though.

May 31st, 2013

Dr. Bruce has taken care of me during 3 pregnancies. I can't say enough good things about her. She is caring and patient.

April 10th, 2013

Left in stirrups over 15 min while she took a phone call!!!!!!

Waited over one hour in "nice" paper gown. When in room, while I had just been placed in stirrups, she got a phone call she left the room, about 2 minutes later the nurse left the room, leaving me in the stirrups. She returned 15 minutes later and stated it was her partner that she had taken call for the night before and she had to update her. Seriously!!!!!! That could not wait the one minute it would have taken to complete a pap smear? Would you ever go back???????