Overall Review

4.8

April 15th, 2016
Best Doctor, especially for Females
Best doctor I've had so far - glad I waited the extra waiting time to be on her roll.

July 17th, 2012
Excellent Doctor!
Dr Bui is exceptional! I had been searching for a doctor for many years before I settled with her. I have a chronic condition which often interferes with other maladies, she has been exceptional and thorough in evaluating all of my health problems, she is very accessible and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Bui is one of those Doctor's who tells you she doesn't know the answer but follows up via phone call or email shortly thereafter. I would highly recommend her.

January 12th, 2012
Very caring physician
I was apprehensive to enter a large university teaching hospital for an acute healthcare problem, and have been overwhelmingly impressed with all the care I have received and continue to receive at UCLA. Dr Bui was the first physician to treat me, and her warmth and consideration for me as a person was more than I expected. I never felt rushed, and I genuinely felt that this physician cares for my health. She also called me after hours to see how I was doing, which made me feel even more confident in the care I was receiving. Dr Bui is a wonderful physician and I highly recommend her, in particular for those who live in the Brentwood neighborhood-- this is a quiet and easily accessible medical practice with ease of scheduling and low wait time, plus friendly staff with a sense of humor!

September 9th, 2011
Dr. Bui is GREAT! She is very knowledgeable, thorough, caring, I feel comfortable asking her questions, I don't feel rushed with her. She is the best doctor I found in California. Lots of California Doctors are not thorough & do not really care. With her it is the opposite - she cares a lot!I highly recommend her to everyone.

March 13th, 2011
The best doctor I have in LA
Dr. Bui is the best doctor I have in LA. She communicates well, has a positive attitude, is very thorough, actually cares about you as a patient and even follows up with you to ensure you are feeling better or what was prescribed is working okay for you. I recommend her to everyone!