A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Burleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Burleson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burleson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burleson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Burleson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burleson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Diane Burleson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie D. Burleson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Burleson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Burleson practices Family Medicine near Bixby, OK.
See Bixby Family Physicians.