A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Burrows, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Adele Burrows MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Burrows practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Burrows has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Burrows practices Emergency Medicine near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI.
See Rock Island Emergency Physicians.