A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Jones, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Jones, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Caprice Jones MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Jones practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors and Dallas Anesthesiologists.