A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Call, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Call graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Call has 6 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Call MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Call practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Call has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Call practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Richmond Internists.