Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great doc! show details Great doc!
by C G on Jul 2nd, 2013

She is a great doctor...kind, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Would recommend for anyone in the area who needs to see a dermatologist.

Dr. Caradonna is the best! show details Dr. Caradonna is the best!
by Dr. Daniel Howard on Oct 25th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Caradonna for a skin lesion on my face. The visit started with almost no wait in the warm and very nicely decorated waiting room. My wait was less than 5 minutes. I found her to be very professional, warm, and friendly. I was very worried about the procedure, and she put me at ease immediately. She has a great bedside manner, and knows her specialty very well. As a physician, I have a good feel for how an office functions, and hers is run very smoothly. From start to finish it was a great experience, and I would recommend Dr. Caradonna to anyone with a dermatologic issue.

Dr Caradonna is Amazing!!!! show details Dr Caradonna is Amazing!!!!
by Cynthia Bowers on Aug 27th, 2010

I have been seeing her for years now & so does my Mom & Dad & my children.....She is extremely professional but yet very personable. The staffis freindly, curtious & they are always smiling.

She is excellent show details She is excellent
by Tricia M. of Venice on Jul 27th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Caradonna for quite a few years. She is professional & very personable. Very caring, kind, compassionate. Excellent doctor.

great doctor! show details great doctor!
by Mark O. on Oct 27th, 2009

Dr. Caradonna is always pleasant and knowledgeable; she discusses my status and treatment options thoroughly; she provides prompt and successful treatment and referral. The nurse and office staff are always pleasant and professional.