Dr. Stephanie Carl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Carl?

February 10th, 2015

Knowledgeable Doctor

Even though I would ideally love to have a natural water birth and all that jazz that is not allowed in hospitals, I feel much more comfortable with this highly knowledgeable doctor than the local midwife crowd. Highly recommended!

January 6th, 2015

I also had a very unprofessional experience. Her nurses are very unprofessional and do not return calls in a timely manner. Also, I have been told to use My Chart for quicker responses, however this is not the case. I also waited for almost an hour in a freezing exam room after being told to take my clothes off.

February 4th, 2014

UNPROFESSIONAL

This place was SO unprofessional. I'm having serious bleeding issues and after spending $400, Dr. Carl still had NO explanations and pretty much just said, "Well, I don't know whats going on. I've never had a patient experience this bleeding and weight loss. I'll have to refer you to someone else." I had a small procedure done and when the nurses called to give me the results, the nurse on the phone and the nurses in the background kept laughing and cracking up. I could barely understand what was being said. I was so upset. I was still bleeding and asked that nurse if the procedure would have caused me to bleed so bad andher response was, "Well, I don't know..Call us back later if you're still experiencing pain and bleeding." Also, I waited in the exam room for 55 minutes before the Dr. came in. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND WILL NOT RETURN.

August 15th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Carl is amazing, I don't think I could have found a better doctor to deliver my two boys and see me through the pregnancies as well. She takes her time to answer questions, hears out concerns. She remembers the concerns, situations, preferences. Very professional, kind and great at her job.

September 13th, 2012

Dr Carl is awesome, caring, professional.

April 10th, 2017