A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Cha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie W. Cha practice?
Dr. Stephanie Cha practices Internal Medicine near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Newberg Internists.