A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Cha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie W Cha MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie W. Cha practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Cha has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Cha practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.