A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Chiang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Chiang, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Che-Wei Chiang MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie C. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Chiang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Chiang practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.