A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Chirigos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Chirigos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Chirigos, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chirigos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chirigos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie P Chirigos DO is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie P. Chirigos practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Chirigos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Chirigos practices Internal Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists.