A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Chu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie H Chu MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Chu practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Chu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Rheumatologists.