A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Chu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie H Chu MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Chu practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Chu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Rheumatologists.