A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Chuipek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Chuipek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Chuipek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuipek graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chuipek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Chuipek MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Chuipek practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Chuipek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Chuipek practices Pediatrics near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Swarthmore, PA and Chester, PA.
See Bensalem Pediatricians.