A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Cody is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Cody, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cody has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Gene Cody MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie G. Cody practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Cody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Cody practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Maumelle, AR.
See North Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.