- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Colodny is Good. Dr. Colodny has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Colodny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Colodny graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Colodny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colodny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Colodny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Colodny practice?
Dr. Stephanie Colodny practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and McMurray, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Colodny, Dr. Stephani Colodny, Dr. Stephany Colodny