A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Colodny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Colodny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Colodny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colodny graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Colodny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lyttle Colodny MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Colodny practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Colodny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Colodny practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.