A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Connelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connelly
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Connelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Connelly MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Connelly practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Connelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Connelly practices Public Health near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Preventive Medicine Specialists.