Dr. Stephanie Cooper Vastola MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 17th, 2016
Miss you and need to see you I'll call the office tomorrow
The best Doctor ever, there's not enough room in this box to tell my life story but I promise you! You will not be disappointed!! If you see her as to see pictures before n after! 200%

October 10th, 2013
Dr. Cooper has treated myself and my family for years. I would never go to anyone else or have surgery performed on me by anyone else. I have to agree with the patient "Lisa", Dr. Cooper is great and each operation I have had has been a sucess. The patient "Tracy" is clearly not a informed person. Hopefully God will watch over her when the other doctor performs surgery.

October 10th, 2013
logic
This review should have been made last year, not only is this physician a phenomenal surgeon, she would have performed my breast reconstruction free of charge. Her office staff, specifically her office manager is a true insurance advocate. They both believe patients should not be penalized for utilizing an out of network provider and fight the fight for all of there patients. Waiting for prior approval through my insurance was longer than I had hoped, but that was not due to the doctor's office, but due to the fact that my particular insurance delayed the approval process because I wanted an out of network provider. If you are willing to be patient, than the reward is great- I have never felt better about myself and I absolutely love my cosmetic/reconstructed result. I apologize that this review was delayed, but feel extremely compelled to tell the true, after reading the previous review from an obviously illiterate individual who lacks common sense.