A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Corn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Corn, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Corn, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Corn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Corn FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Corn practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Corn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Corn practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dahlonega, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Suwanee Internists and Suwanee Pediatricians.