A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Corn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Corn, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Corn, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Corn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Corn FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Corn practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Corn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Corn practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dahlonega, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Suwanee Internists and Suwanee Pediatricians.