Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Corn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Corn, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Corn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Corn, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Corn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- North Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Corn FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Corn practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Corn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Corn practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dahlonega, GA.
See Dahlonega Internists and Dahlonega Pediatricians.