A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Corn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Corn, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Corn, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- developmental delay
Education & Awards
Dr. Corn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Corn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- North Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Corn practice?
Dr. Stephanie Corn practices Pediatrics near Dahlonega, GA.
See Dahlonega Pediatricians.