Dr. Stephanie Pothoven DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016
I had a no scalpel vasectomy appointment scheduled with a Dr. Stepanie Pothoven. When I first met Pothoven she spent 10 mintues trying to convince me and my Girlfriend that I'm too young and will regret my decision later. When in the surgery i felt this harsh tugging around my nuts. Hours after the vasectomy I started to get serve swelling of my gentails, around the bottom of my butt, and inner thigh. I had to to to the emergency later that day. I have had to miss college and extra days of work after the surgery. When I tryed to speak to her on the phone, she was to busy to speak on the phone about this. I was only able to speak to other nurses other than her. And got told she said that she could only fit me in her schedule in that same day as long as I went in for an exam. I asked for five mintues on the phone with Pothoven, and instead I get hung up on by one the nurses there.

February 23rd, 2016
Dr. Pothoven is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. She never makes me feel rushed during my appt and always answers any and all questions that I may have. Her nurse is great too!

January 9th, 2017