A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Cropper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Cropper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Cropper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cropper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cropper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cropper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Cropper practice?
Dr. Stephanie Cropper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.