A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Cross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Cross, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Billingsley Cross MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Cross practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Cross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Cross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.