A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Davidson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Davidson, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Davidson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Davidson DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Davidson practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.