A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Demara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Demara graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Demara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lee Demara MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Demara practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Demara has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Demara practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Anesthesiologists.