Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Pryor
Dr. Stephanie Pryor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Pryor is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Ctr, Seattle Children's Hospital and Children`s Hospital Boston. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Pryor has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Stephanie Pryor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Matthew Giefer
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Seattle, WA 0 mi11
Dr. Jennie Allen
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Kyle Yasuda
Seattle, WA 0 mi37