inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016
DR. DOOM
I said it before and Ill say it again... she is the doctor who railroads us veterans with a heartless abandon as she is used to doing it to us...and getting away with it. I have never been treated so poorly by any professional and after handing her an 18 page file to clarify my case, she didnt bother to study the truth and instead put in opinion and slante dconjecture and was obviously sabotaging my case.I, and many other veterans believe that she was getting bonuses as that was the norm at that time. Anyway, I am still dealing with the blowback created by her and after trying to sink my case, I went thru someone else and was rate at 140%. She could not have cared less about me or my case and I really wonder if she has even bothered to stand corrected. She represents all that is dark and ugly within the VA system and as long as I live I will never forgive her for what she has done to us veterans with a blatant disregard for what we have done to make her way of life possible. Not so much as an apology or phone call to straighten it out. I WISH THERE WERE ZEROS TO EXPRESS HOW MANY OF US VETERANS FEEL ABOUT THIS HEARTLESS WOMAN...LOUSY DOCTOR. DISRESPECTFUL AND COLD HEARTED.

February 19th, 2016
VA specialties
While this Dr. has some experience in the lungs she is not a pulmonologist and should not be making VA decisons and recommendations on VA disability cases.

January 9th, 2016
disabled veteran
Here it is two years later and I am still dealing with problems created by Dr Stephanie Duensing from a comp and pen exam where she lied and did not look at my records which is her legal obligation. She is from the mindthink that you get a bonus for sinking a veterans case and the veteran is a loser and hanger on. She is used to writing what she wants and getting away with it and is from the old guard asleep at the wheel. This veteran made some trouble for her by simply standing up for myself and other vets. Her attitude is that of a lousy doctor with no people skills and after running my case for 40 years she was the last step to finishing it...finally. What she did to me and other vets is lazy sloppy work motivated by greed and an aire of smug condescension. She doesn't realize that to screw the client is bad business and the VA is the biggest business in the USA. By far the most unprofessional condescending doctor Ive ever had at any facility at any time or anywhere. She does not deserve 1 Star.

December 14th, 2015
Makes False Statements
Dr Duensing performed a compensation & pension exam on me for a VA malpractice claim (1151). She stated she read my medical records which evidently she didn't. She either lied in her report about my health and my abusive treatment I received by Phoenix VA or she is incompetent. The VA cardiology department took 14 months to determine I had arrhythmia so bad it caused memory loss due to syncope and collapse before diagnosing I needed a pacemaker. When the pacemaker implant was done the VA doctor that implanted it ran a lead wire through my heart 2.5 mm and I was left in pain for 4 months before I was finally sent to Tucson VA where cardiology there determined I had a wire ran through my heart and ordered a CT scan to confirm. It took Phoenix VA over 2 months to perform the CT scan which showed the lead sticking out of my heart 2.5 mm. After the CT scan was finally read (2 days later) I was told by the Tucson doctor that I had a lead protruding my heart but he is leaving town for 30 days and he would have somebody call me when he got back (someone did call 41 days later to make me an appointment and only God knows how long that would take) but I shouldn't worry because the wire was blocking the hole in my heart so I won't bleed to death and he knows I'm in a little discomfort. I begged a patient advocate to please help me before I die and 5 days later I was told the VA would send me to an outside doctor that specializes in lead extraction. Dr Duensing put in her report that my care was not substandard (evidently that is normal care we veterans can expect from the VA) and I decided to get my lead repaired outside the VA. Dr Duensing has to be smart to get through medical school. She has to be lying in her report and trying to cover up our abusive care or she is afraid of what would happen if she spoke the truth. It's documented how whistle blowers are treated at the VA, it's not good.

February 11th, 2015
Ok...to add to what Ive already said about my apt with the good doctor..uncaring. All she had to do was call me and none of this would have happened. I found that she doesn't need a Az license to do VA work so Im wrong about that. The fact remains that she could not have viewed the records I handed her (18 pages..yellowed in) or she intentionally lied on my comp and pen exam....either way...she could have sunk a 40 yr case and not had a second thought. I guess she thought I was too stupid to go across the street and get my copy from freedom of information. I do all this to let her know that such cold blooded sloppy work will not fly in this vet friendly time. I am closing the book on this coldhearted person but I will not forgive her behavior.

September 22nd, 2014
disabled veteran
By lacking 2 of 3 credentials..what I mean by that is failing in her fiduciary duties..as in viewing my file I handed her and failing to give me a fair..balanced..and professional examination. If she did review any of my file or records then she intentionally lied on what was to be my last c and p exam..either way she entered 11 false answers. I am a very sick man and she made a lot of trouble for me and may have sunk my case from being too lazy to do her job. Also she is unfamiliar with the rewriting of the entire c and p system 38 cfr chpt 1. Knowledge of these new laws include the mandatory viewing of my file but also the critical files I yellowed in and handed her. With all this va craziness popping up now I thought for sure that she would be awake on this issue but I guess not. I was and am extremely disappointed with her boss (Donna Jacobs director) to not allow a second c and p. Its a bad scene

August 19th, 2015