inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016
DR. DOOM
I said it before and Ill say it again... she is the doctor who railroads us veterans with a heartless abandon as she is used to doing it to us...and getting away with it. I have never been treated so poorly by any professional and after handing her an 18 page file to clarify my case, she didnt bother to study the truth and instead put in opinion and slante dconjecture and was obviously sabotaging my case.I, and many other veterans believe that she was getting bonuses as that was the norm at that time. Anyway, I am still dealing with the blowback created by her and after trying to sink my case, I went thru someone else and was rate at 140%. She could not have cared less about me or my case and I really wonder if she has even bothered to stand corrected. She represents all that is dark and ugly within the VA system and as long as I live I will never forgive her for what she has done to us veterans with a blatant disregard for what we have done to make her way of life possible. Not so much as an apology or phone call to straighten it out. I WISH THERE WERE ZEROS TO EXPRESS HOW MANY OF US VETERANS FEEL ABOUT THIS HEARTLESS WOMAN...LOUSY DOCTOR. DISRESPECTFUL AND COLD HEARTED.

February 19th, 2016
VA specialties
While this Dr. has some experience in the lungs she is not a pulmonologist and should not be making VA decisons and recommendations on VA disability cases.

September 22nd, 2014
disabled veteran
By lacking 2 of 3 credentials..what I mean by that is failing in her fiduciary duties..as in viewing my file I handed her and failing to give me a fair..balanced..and professional examination. If she did review any of my file or records then she intentionally lied on what was to be my last c and p exam..either way she entered 11 false answers. I am a very sick man and she made a lot of trouble for me and may have sunk my case from being too lazy to do her job. Also she is unfamiliar with the rewriting of the entire c and p system 38 cfr chpt 1. Knowledge of these new laws include the mandatory viewing of my file but also the critical files I yellowed in and handed her. With all this va craziness popping up now I thought for sure that she would be awake on this issue but I guess not. I was and am extremely disappointed with her boss (Donna Jacobs director) to not allow a second c and p. Its a bad scene

August 19th, 2015