A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Elizabeth Harris MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Harris practices Urology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Urologists.