A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Elizabeth Harris MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Harris practices Urology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Urologists.