Dr. Stephanie Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2015
Professional
I feel as though her knowledge base was equal to somewhat better than other doctors I talked to..Didn't offer much extra to what I already knew. Paid 200.00 for a 20 minute test...not to sure or happy about why that is the case.

February 7th, 2014
My world is back in order
I had debated for years about getting tested for ADD or ADHD, I'm in my 40's and have 2 children with ADHD. I knew they were just like me and I also knew I was even worse than they were when I was their age. I never walked anywhere, I ran and flipped and never stopped talking and jumped from one thing to another without any hesitation. I learned to control it as I got older, but when I started a new very demanding job I knew it was time to get some help. Dr. Smith, made me feel comfortable and not like I had something to be ashamed of. I had tried once before to seek treatment, but the doctor made me feel like I was some sort of criminal seeking drugs. I left there feeling defeated. It took me 4 years to try again, this time with Dr. Smith. I'm so thankful I did, my tests proved I am absolutely ADHD, very high percentile for my age group in fact and I've seen her monthly for about 6 months now to get my medication just right. She didn't just write a prescription and move on, she's worked with me and tweaked the medication so it's just the right balance. I'm still me and I'm still a little hyper, but I can focus and work and feel like I'm actually accomplishing things. I can't say enough about this practice. I love Dr. Smith and what she's done for my life and my family.

December 12th, 2013
Very Caring and Compassionate towards her patients.
Dr. Smith, Is by far one of the best doctors that I have meet in this area. She takes the necessary time to understand the whole situation of what’s going on. I don't feel rushed or overwhelmed at the end of the visit, with medical rhetoric. During the evolution Dr. Smith, explains the whole process of what’s going on and what our goals are; as well as, how we are going to achieve them. Dr. Smith is one of the best doctors in the Richmond, VA area in my humble opinion.