A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Eckert, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie B Eckert DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Eckert practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Eckert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Eckert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.