inactive

Stephanie B Eckert DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Eckert
Dr. Eckert was great. Very understanding especially when it came to pain. She wasnt pushy like just deal with it. Dr. Eckert tried to make my situation as comfertable as she could.

August 26th, 2011
Dr. Eckert
My overall experience was wonderful with Dr. Eckert. She delivered my son via scheduled C-section at St.Lukes in November. She was very caring and Made me feel very comfortable. You could tell that she treated each patient independently, and not just like a number. I had since moved out of the area and if I had become pregnant right now I would have definitely driven the 1.5 hours to go there. I did all my follow-ups with her and I was very unhappy when I called to make an appt. with her to find out she has left LVWMS.

December 16th, 2010
I've been going there for 10 years and this is the first time I've had a problem. Had questions in regards to results from a procedure I had done. When I went for my followup visit she really didn't go over much with me. I asked for a copy of the report to review it. After a few days I had questions, called, left messages but no call back. The 3rd time I call I finally get someone on the line and she made a comment along the lines of my previous appt should've addressed any questions I may have. I didn't even get to talk to the doctor. Another nurse got on the line to answer a few questions. Very disappointed. I will be sad leaving but can never go back after being treated so rudely. It wasn't just a routine followup. It was something more serious.

June 17th, 2010
Dr. Eckert is phenomenal! I would highly recommend her as a GYN/OB doctor for any woman who is seeking one!