A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Eijsink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Eijsink, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eijsink graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Eijsink has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Eijsink MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Eijsink practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Eijsink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Eijsink practices Family Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See College Station Primary Care Doctors.