A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Einhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Einhaus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhaus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Einhaus has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Einhaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Einhaus practice?
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS.
See Memphis Surgeons, Memphis Neurologists, Memphis Pediatricians, and Memphis Pediatric Surgeons.