- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Einhaus is Satisfactory. Dr. Einhaus has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Epilepsy.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhaus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Einhaus has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Einhaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Einhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Einhaus practice?
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Tupelo, MS.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Einhaus, Dr. Stephani Einhaus, Dr. Stephany Einhaus