Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Einhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Einhaus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhaus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Einhaus has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Einhaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Einhaus practice?
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.