A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Einhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Einhaus is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhaus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Einhaus has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie L Einhaus MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Einhaus practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Einhaus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.