A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Einhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Einhaus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhaus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Einhaus has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie L Einhaus MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Einhaus practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Einhaus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Einhaus practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Union City, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.