A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Ekizian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Ekizian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Ekizian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekizian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ekizian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie H Ekizian MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Ekizian practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Ekizian has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Ekizian practices Internal Medicine near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Internists.