Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Eklund
Dr. Stephanie Eklund, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Eklund is affiliated with Providence Extended Care Center, Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs and Providence Alaska Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Eklund has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephanie Eklund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Jennifer Wenzell
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anchorage, AK 0 mi15
Dr. Stacey Anderson
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anchorage, AK 0 mi18
Dr. Neil Murphy
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi34