A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Eklund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Eklund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Eklund, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eklund graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Eklund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynne Eklund MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Eklund practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Eklund has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Eklund practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.