A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Elmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Elmore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elmore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Elmore practice?
Dr. Stephanie Elmore practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.