Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
Dr. Elmore Rocks!!
Dr Elmore is AMAZING! Nursing staff however, not so much. Never know when they will be "rude and hateful" or actually nice to you.

October 29th, 2015
Great Doctor
I came here a year ago and researched doctors. I am very happy with Dr Stephanie and office staff

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Elmore is great!

January 27th, 2015
Good Job Starcare!
Kathleen is the best PA is have ever seen she actually listens. Good Job Starcare!

December 15th, 2014
Poor first time experience
Calling the place as I had a hard time to find it, but that was not the point.. the woman was kind gave me the right directions. Getting lost caused me to be about 15 minutes late. When I get there the lady at the desk grabs paper work and tells me to wait we have a 15 minute layaway if someone is late let see if the doctor will still see you. About 3 minutes later she comes back saying no she can't see you right now we will have to reschedule your appointment rather that offering to check to see if there was another opening that day. I found this to be very inconvenient and rude by the lady at the front desk. Understanding that doctors can be busy it was the fact that the lady at the front desk did not go out of her way to help a new customer to that doctors office making it a very poor experience visiting the place.

July 9th, 2013
Unhappy client
People may have great reviews about Dr. Elmore, and I don't doubt them because I have never seen her nor met her / only the PA's are there most of the time. But what I will say is that the front staff are very unprofessional and I think she should hire new front desk staff.

April 23rd, 2013
Overall - very solid
The front desk staff is not very friendly. They are usually very curt, impatient on the phone, and have a general tone of annoyance most times. The medical staff, however, I love. I have seen Dr. Elmore once or twice, but usually see "Mike" on a regular basis. He talks through the conditions, explains what's going on, and questions you on symptoms, etc. The thing I like most is that they don't just resort to drugs. They consider external influences like environmental conditions (allergies), stress levels (home life), etc. Overall, I really like them there. I agree with previous posts that the office is slightly outdated, but I can deal with that to go to folks like Mike and Dr. Elmore.

April 4th, 2013
She is my Doctor
I have been going to Dr Elmore for over 10 years. She takes the time with you to LISTEN. She is not afraid to step outside the box and is current with changes. When I asked her about adding turmeric to my diet to help with arthritis she knew of its benefits. So she is not just an extension of the drug companies that many other Drs are. She also showed me exercises to reduce stress and pain. How many other Drs do that? Not many. If you don't want a straight talker don't go to her.

February 8th, 2013
Surprised by the positive reviews
Almost takes medical issue as an argument to swat down everything I said. Assumed bladder infections were due to promiscuity. They were not! On another appt. told me nothing was wrong with a tendon that was X-rayed and diagnosed as torn by a different lady doctor later the same day.

August 30th, 2012
Top Notch
Office decor is lacking (outdated), but the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Elmore makes up for it ten fold. She is absolutely wonderful. I am comfortable talking to her about anything and have total confidence that I will receive the best possible care available.

April 29th, 2012
Dr. Elmore is great, but.......
The office staff is lacking in all areas.They need to be trained in customer service. While I was seated in the waiting room, I heard the staff discussing a patient and their dislike for her. They used her name while talking about her. Also, rude over the phone.

November 7th, 2011
After seeing a doctor for several years and being told I was depressed, I switched to Dr. Elmore and was diagnosed with a medical issue during my first visit with her. She ran the appropriate lab tests and found even more issues. My old doctor wasn't running the right tests. Dr. Elmore never chalked up my years of symptoms to depression.