A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Kurtz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kurtz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Kurtz practice?
Dr. Stephanie Kurtz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.