A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Estes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Estes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Estes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endometrial polyps
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Estes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Estes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Jean Estes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Estes practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Estes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Estes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hershey Endocrinologists.