A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Estes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Estes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Estes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endometrial polyps
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Estes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Estes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Estes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans