Dr. Stephanie Holter Ewing MD is female, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Ewing is Excellent. Dr. Ewing has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Ewing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Amniocentesis Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT, Colposcopy, and Contraception.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Ewing practice?
Dr. Stephanie Ewing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Ewing, Dr. Stephani Ewing, Dr. Stephany Ewing