A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Ewing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Ewing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Holter Ewing MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Ewing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Ewing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.