A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Fenlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Fenlon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenlon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Fenlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie L Fenlon DO and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Fenlon practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Fenlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Fenlon practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.